Camp Out with a Good Book
Schedule of Events
· Kick Off Assembly – Friday, September 16.
· Reading minutes turned in weekly on Wednesdays for prizes (October 5, 12, 19, 26, and November 2).
· Barnes & Noble Book Fair – Saturday, October 8 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m. (20% of purchases donated to McLane).
· School Takeover Night at McDonald’s – Thursday, October 20 from 4:30-7:30 p.m. at McDonalds by Haggen (20% of purchases donated to McLane).
· Free Family Fun Night – Friday, October 28 (reading/costume/PJ party) 6:30-8:00 p.m.
· Final minutes and money raised turned in by Friday, November 4.
Final Awards Assembly - Friday, November 18.
The best part of the READ-A-THON is that 100% of the money collected will be used at our school for our children. The PTSO sponsors purchasing library books, science and math materials, cultural enrichment programs, family movie nights, theater program, and much more. Our goal is not only to help raise funds for our school but also encourage kids to develop a love of READING! More info will be sent home with your children throughout October.
Links to important documents including the Sponsorship Form, Monthly Minute Tracker, and weekly reading recording forms coming soon!
For More Information or Opportunities to Volunteer
Contact Our Read-A-Thon Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at: email@example.com